Sunday, January 30, 2011

This Week In Polish (TWIP)

I'm far too lazy to post NOTD (Nail of the Day) pictures, plus, my nails have been a bit crap lately. So, I think I'll do a weekly recap, not that anyone cares, but just for my own reference.

This week is a bit more like the greatest hits of the past month or two. So, in no particular order...

Hard Candy Sky topped with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Hidden Treasure, I think...
(This picture refuses to turn the other direction, sorry.)

My New Year's mani Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City with Bundle Monster Plates BM02,BM10, and BM03
Please ignore the Band-Aid and stray cat hairs, I sliced my finger open trying to take the film off of a BM plate.

Two coats China Glaze (ChG) Midnight Kiss, alternating coats (two of each) ChG Frosty and Party Hearty
My cuticles are not that awful, I am just sloppy and got top coat on my fingers, which, I guess, isn't really much better.
 

OPI A Good Mandarin is Hard to Find, Sally Hansen CSM Flaminglo and Night Lily, OPI Funky Dunkey and Ogre the Top Blue




OPI  Rising Star

Sally Hansen CSM Sequin Scandal

This one was greener than I expected, like I spilled dark chocolate and some mini flakies into my Nars Mash. 
Check out the rarely seen right hand, and my short little toe thumb.


China Glaze Re-fresh Mint topped with Nicole by OPI (Bieber-polish) Step 2 the Beat of My ♥
(So, I finally learned how to insert a heart symbol.)

a franken called First Snow

Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe


No comments:

Post a Comment