Thursday, February 17, 2011

In Which I Hoar For Etsy...

The Shameless Self-Promotion Edition

I just listed this item a few hours ago, and some lovely etsian put it in a treasury. I am embarrassingly excited about it. So embarrassingly excited, that I'm posting it here for my non-existent readers.

'Dance to me, Baby~' by Thenibandquill

I have always wished to be as graceful as a dance. This is my tribute~


At the Ballet...The...
$75.00

Dancer on the Beach...
$25.00

The Ballerina - Let...
$8.00

Custom Ballet Danc...
$55.95

Ballet Beauty Digit...
$6.00

in preparation - wo...
$58.00

Flying Leap, 8x10 P...
$24.00

Handmade Soldered G...
$6.00

Light Pink Pettiski...
$65.00

Pink Ballet Dance S...
$16.00

tiny dancer - clip ...
$25.00

Big Bow Garter in b...
$40.00

Tiny Ballerina Scro...
$10.00

Tiny Pink Gypsy - W...
$15.00

Ballet Pattern Tags
$4.00

Floofball Bobby Pin...
$18.00

                                                                                                                                                
                                                             me*

*Well, my item. 
                                                  

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment