Saturday, February 26, 2011


I am convinced that there is toxic mold growing in my bathroom, next to the shower. Roughly four o'clock in the morning seemed a good time to tackle it. Because I am me, I went for it, then looked up instructions only after realizing that I should probably be wearing a mask and gloves. Did I mention I'm allergic to mold? I feel a bronchospasm coming on, and am not really sure what to do next. Maybe I should sleep on it, and hope I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment