Saturday, February 19, 2011

TWIP - This Week in Polish

Again, this is a bit more than a week...


China Glaze Blue Sparrow

Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure
Nicole by OPI Sensational Scarlet and Spark My Mistletoe 

I really love this combo, it is subtle (well, as subtle as red, holo glitter can be) yet adds so much depth.

Blurred to show the sparkle
Wet 'n Wild Black Creme with Color Club Revvvolution toward the tip, and stamped with yellow Konad polish.

This was my Super Bowl mani. I didn't watch the Super Bowl. I missed the Puppy Bowl.

An unnamed franken, greyed lavender with realllly secret shimmer.

Space Nails

This is what I wore to a lecture by Alan Bean to open the NASA/ART exhibit at the Clay Center.
He was very good, you should see him if you get the chance. 
Here's what I used. The three Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear bottles in the front are frankens called Center of the Milky Way, It's Alright 'Cause It's Midnight, and Dark Matter. The others are, from left to right, Borghese Purple Confetti and Mediterraneo Sea, Sally Hansen CSM Dive Deeper and Naked Ambition, and Wet 'n Wild Fast Dry Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire?.
These were both mentioned above, Blue Want's To Be A Millionaire and Revvvolution. This is another one I'm tempted to call subtle, but it's blue, and patterned, and holo. Still, it's subtle for me!



Valentine's Day Mani
About 3 million coats of Nicole by OPI Blush of Adrenaline (I should have just used OPI Samoan Sand, my go to "mannequin hand" color).

OPI Parlez-Vous OPI?
 (I picked this one up at Target a few months ago.)
Wet 'n Wild Rock Solid Rockin' In Rubies
I love these bottles, I buy them whenever I find them on clearance. The little jewel on the top gets me every time.

Emi inspired
China Glaze Ingrid and black Konad Special Polish




No comments:

Post a Comment